Solar Hand Crank Emergency Portable Radio
Your Next Addition:
Having the right equipment to hand is no joke in emergency situations or when out in the wilderness. Your bug-out kit should contain gear that will enable you to survive no matter what.
- ⚡𝟓 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐂𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑: The Emergency Radio has 5 Ways power backup in case of power outages. 5000 mAh Built-in Rechargeable Battery keeps long AM/FM radio running flashlight & reading light bright. Solar Panel, Hand Crank that generates bits of power for outdoor emergency initial use. 3*AAA Batteries ensure power supply when unable to get power. AC Plug-in Power that connects the micro USB cable to AC Adapter( not included) both can charge the battery and operate the radio.
- ☁️ 𝐍𝐎𝐀𝐀 𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐓 𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐎: The radio will dependably receive up to the second emergency weather forecasts and emergency news broadcasts from NOAA and AM/FM stations. This weather alert radio is specially designed for emergency needs. it requires being powered on and manually tuned in to a local weather station to receive alerts. It is a particular device designed to receive emergency warnings for various life-threatening weather events such as hurricanes, and other weather disasters.
- 🎼 𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐎 & 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐒: We also included a compact compass to orient yourself while on an adventure. The adjustable hidden antenna can help to enhance signal reception when you’re in the middle of nowhere. Loud SOS alarm to make yourself noticed by others when you are in trouble. A bright flashlight can provide light to a wide area and better vision when you need to move at night. Our reading lamp emits enough light to read a book or map in the dark.
- 🔦 𝐌𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐈-𝐔𝐒𝐄& 𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄: Our hand-crank radio contains a 5000 mAh power bank that helps you to charge your cell phones and USB devices for a long call and a text during the emergency. it can be a lifesaver during dangerous disasters like tornadoes and hurricanes. Our weather radio alert has a 3W integrated flashlight and 2.5W reading lamp that assist you during emergency power cuts to see any signal in the dark. it is very durable and has multiple features and is easy to use.
- ✔️ 𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐒𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐘: In the past years, Our emergency radio has helped many USA Civilians to live through the hurricane, and snowstorm season, like “Dorian”, “Harvey, “Irma”, etc. Your voice drives us to be the best. We back our emergency weather radio with an 18-months Warranty! If you are not satisfied with this NOAA weather radio, we can refund you immediately as you contact us. Our customer service is here for you 24/7 for anything you need!
Emergency Radio OnLyee 5000mAh Solar Hand Crank Portable Radio, NOAA Weather Radio for Household and 5 Ways Powered AM/FM/SW, LED Flashlight, Reading Lamp, Cell Phone Charger, and SOS Alarm
The weather radio provides you with tools to use in emergency and non-emergency environments. The radio comes integrated with a 1W LED flashlight with zoom, an SOS alarm, 5000mAh power bank, 2 LED lights, radio broadcasts access and 3 power options to provide emergency power. A 5000mAh power bank provides enough emergency power to any mobile device in emergency situations. Works with most USB-powered devices.
The NOAA emergency radio has a 3W flashlight, it is helpful for you to see around clearly and won’t be left in the dark. And it has a very bright 2.5W reading lamp below the solar panel for mapping. It also comes with the SOS alarm with the red flashing light features. With the help of this red flashing light, you can ask for help from somebody in case of an emergency. As you can see, these are features that would absolutely come in handy in case of an emergency.
5 power sources including a hand crank, solar panel, built-in 5000mAh Li-ion rechargeable battery, AAA batteries (not included), and AC power to charge your phones, tablets, or other gadgets. The battery backup to keep your weather radio running during a power outage and AC power to preserve the batteries at other times. 5000mAh built-in Lion battery can provide 12 hours of light,6 hours of radio, and emergency device charging. A hand crank and solar panel to make it easier to keep the radio running during a prolonged situation where AC power is off and batteries have been used up.
This is a must-have function for household emergencies and outdoor survival.
You could charge your phone to ask for help from 911 or send a message to your family when you are in danger lonely or you want to tell your family that you are safe.
- Connect your cell phone charging cable with the USB output port at the right side of the radio
- Slide the Power selector to Li-ion mode on the front of the radio
- Rotate the volume control knob away from the OFF position to turn on the radio, then you can start charging your devices.
NOTE: This feature is only for charging the USB devices during an emergency, please don’t
- 1*Emergency Weather Radio with Built-in Lion Battery
- 1*Handy Braid belt
- 1*User Manual
There are no reviews yet.